søndag 17. januar 2010

VenomFangX makes his final appology

Before going to bed tonight, I stumbled across this video on Thunderf00ts channel. I've followed the disputes and the debates between Thunderf00t and Dprjones and others with VenomfangX over the years and I've taken great interest in it. This move by Shawn, even though it is a result of the current situation, strikes me as mature and respectable. I never had much respect for VFX, and bluntly he haven't really earned it uptil now either, but this move was cincere, and even though I've had my frustrations regarding VFX, there has been something about him. He has allways been charismatic... I guess this is my way of saying to you Shawn, that you are more than forgiven, and that no person ever has gained so much respect from me so fast ever before.

I really wish that you'll have a great future, and even though I don't believe, I think its quite remarkable of you to have keept your faith. Anyways, appology accepted.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar